Authorities In Philadelphia Stated That It Appears Diana Ramos Died Suspiciously

Diana Ramos, an American Airlines flight attendant who was discovered dead and holding a towel in her mouth in a Philadelphia hotel room earlier this week, was recognised on Thursday.

Just before 11 p.m. on Monday, Ramos, 66, was discovered dead inside the Philadelphia Airport Marriott, according to investigators.

Authorities In Philadelphia Stated That It Appears Diana Ramos Died Suspiciously

The death was labelled “suspicious” by the Philadelphia Police Department, and homicide investigators are looking into the matter. Police said that no weapons were discovered at the location and that no arrests had been made.

American Airlines released a statement saying it was “devastated by the news” before Ramos was revealed to be the deceased.

“Our thoughts are with the family and colleagues, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure all affected have the support they need during this difficult time,” the airline said. “We will continue to cooperate fully with local law enforcement in their investigation,”

Ramos was scheduled to be the lead flight attendant for a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles, according to the flight crew they spoke to, the airline’s flight attendant told Fox News Digital.

“The crew is saying they were staying at a hotel located inside of the Philadelphia airport,” said the flight attendant, who wished to remain anonymous. “They didn’t meet in the lobby for pickup as they normally would due to the hotel being located in the airport. No van shuttle is needed.

“Upon reaching their gate and realizing that one of the flight attendants wasn’t at the gate, the crew notified the gate agents they were missing a crew member and one of the crew members said that as far as they know, another crew member tried to call the hotel twice to get them to check on the missing crew member.”

Authorities have not established who or what was responsible for Ramos’ demise. According to authorities, her body was transferred to the medical examiner’s office for an autopsy. The verdict is still pending.

Prior to now, a Marriott representative informed Fox News Digital that the hotel brand was working with law enforcement.

Leave a Comment