Charlotte Sena’s Ex-Girlfriend Accused Abduction Speculates On Motive: Know More Here

According to the suspect’s ex-girlfriend, Charlotte Sena’s accused abductor may have targeted her family for ransom because he was aware of her grandfather’s $2.2 million lawsuit settlement from a sledging accident.

Since Sena was miraculously discovered alive during law enforcement’s dramatic raid on Craig Ross Jr.’s caravan, New York State Police have refused to answer questions and have remained tight-lipped about the case.

Charlotte Sena's Ex-Girlfriend Accused Abduction Speculates On Motive: Know More Here

However, Amanda Preece, who dated Ross Jr. for a short time, told The Daily Mail that he “never wanted to work” and “always wanted to find people to mooch off of.”

“Charlotte’s grandfather sued the town of Greenfield years ago, and people around Saratoga are aware of this,” Preece told DailyMail.com. “I think that’s why he held her ransom, he was hoping to get some of the money because he’s struggling financially.”

On Saturday, Fox News Digital sought to contact Preece by phone and email but received no answer.

Patrick Sena, Little Charlotte’s grandfather, sued the municipality of Greenfield, New York, in 1998 for a sledging accident and was eventually awarded a $2.2 million compensation.

According to New York State Police, Ross Jr. was apprehended after allegedly leaving a ransom note demanding $50,000 in Sena’s family mailbox.

“That kind of money would set him up for around four or five years,” Preece told The Daily Mail. “He had been following her family, he knew where they lived.”

“He watched her until she went around one last time and scooped her up. I feel he definitely had this pre-planned,” she said.

According to the Daily Mail, Preece recalled a tarp he put up over the windows of his RV a few months ago.

In an interview with Fox News Digital, his neighbour, Michael, who asked to remain nameless in order to protect his family, referenced the same tarp.

According to him, the tarp was quickly stretched over the side of Ross Jr.’s RV, which faces Michael’s house.

“At the time I didn’t think anything of it. Maybe he had a leak or something,” he said. “But looking back, I’m thinking was he doing something nefarious? Was he planning something?”

Ross Jr.’s fingerprints were found on the ransom message, along with a hit from his 1999 DUI arrest.

Neighbours informed Fox News Digital that law enforcement targeted Ross Jr. as the prime suspect and struck him with a lightning strike with incredible intensity.

Neighbours reported seeing dozens of police vehicles and SWAT trucks tearing down a normally peaceful street in upstate New York.

Officers armed with long weapons and tactical gear fired flashbangs at Ross Jr.’s trailer, detained him “with some resistance,” according to Gov. Kathy Hochul, and discovered Charlotte alive in a cabinet.

How’s Charlotte doing?

Sena’s condition was not disclosed, but the governor stated that there appears to be no “outward harm,” and state police stated that she is “in good health.”

The girl is being treated and evaluated in a hospital.

Jene Sena, her aunt, texted Fox News Digital, “We are just elated she came home.”

Most stories do not finish like way, according to Hochul, but “Charlotte will be going home.”

“I’m glad we got a good result,” Charlene replied to her daughter, smiling.

Ross Jr. was charged with first-degree kidnapping and is being held without release at the Saratoga County jail.

According to authorities, more charges may be issued.

Leave a Comment