The next generation sequencing market is expected to reach US$ 26,501.25 Mn in 2025 from US$ 5,731.28 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21.1% from 2018-2025.
Worldwide Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis to 2027 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Next Generation Sequencing Market Industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Next Generation Sequencing Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography. The global Next Generation Sequencing Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the Market status of the players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Research report has been compiled by studying the market in-depth along with drivers, opportunities, restraints & other strategies as well as new-developments that can help a reader to understand the exact situation of the market along with the factors that can limit or hamper the market growth and the report also has been updated with Impacts & effects of Coronavirus pandemic and how it has influenced consumer behavior& the growth of the market as well as industries.
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Trends And Market Outlook
- Market Share And Market Size
- Opportunities And Customer Analysis
- Product Pricing Research
Leading Key Players in Next Generation Sequencing Market:
Illumina, Inc.,Thermo Fisher Scientific,Qiagen N.V.,Beijing Genomics Institute,PerkinElmer, Inc.,F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,Agilent Technologies, Inc.,Eurofins Scientific,Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.,Macrogen, Inc.
Get Sample PDF Copy of this Report [email protected] https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000820/
The next generation sequencing market on the basis of technology is segmented into genome sequencing, exome sequencing, resequencing & targeted sequencing and others. In 2017, the resequencing & targeted sequencing segment held a largest market share of the next generation sequencing market, by technology. Furthermore, the resequencing & targeted sequencing segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018 to 2025.
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By Product
- Sample Preparation Consumables
- DNA fragmentation, End Repair, A-Tailing, and Size Selection Kits & Reagents
- Library Preparation & Target Enrichment Kits & Reagents
- Quality Control Kits & Reagents
- Other NGS Consumables
- Sample Preparation Consumables
- Sequencing Services
- RNA sequencing Services
- Whole Genome Sequencing Services
- Whole Exome Sequencing Services
- Targeted Sequencing Services
- Chip Sequencing Services
- Other Sequencing Services
- Data Management & Analysis Services
- NGS Data Analysis
- NGS Data Analysis Software & Workbenches
- Other Data Management & Analysis Services
- Sequencing Services
- HiSeq Series
- MiSeq Series
- Ion Torrent
- Pacbio Rs II and Sequel Systems
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By Technology
- Genome Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing
- Resequencing & Targeted Sequencing
- DNA-based Resequencing & Targeted Sequencing
- RNA-based Resequencing & Targeted Sequencing
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By Component
- Drug Discovery
- Precision Medicine
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By End User
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
The Next Generation Sequencing Market is anticipated to grow with a significant rate in the coming years, owing to factors such as, rising incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing healthcare expenses toward growth of eHealth, telemedicine, telehealth. Rapid growth in delivery of services to patients, several technological enlargements in the healthcare industry in Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to offer growth opportunities for the players operating in the market.
The COVID-19 outbreak is currently going the world over, the Next Generation Sequencing Market report covers the impact of the corona-virus on top company’s growth. This research report categorizes as the key players in the Next Generation Sequencing Market and also gives a comprehensive study of Covid-19 impact analysis of the market by regions like (Americas, Europe APAC, and EMEA).
The report offers key drivers that propel the growth in the global Next Generation Sequencing Market. These insights help market players in devising strategies to gain market presence. The research also outlined the restraints of the market. Insights on opportunities are mentioned to assist market players in taking further steps by determining the potential in untapped regions.
This report focuses on the global Next Generation Sequencing Market with the future forecast, growth opportunity, key market, and key players. The study objectives are to present the Next Generation Sequencing Market development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
Purchase a copy of report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100000820/
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Next Generation Sequencing Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Next Generation Sequencing Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Email: [email protected]