Proptech or also referred as property technology comprises the set of technology driven products, solution or services that aid in several business operation, management and other business operation across the real estate sector. The market vertical has witnessed unprecedent investment from several prominent investors as well as venture capital companies in the past few years. For instance, according to one of Forbes news article the market registered exponential growth of investment towards development of proptech related solution. Whereas, according to a survey conducted by the market players showed the rising inclination by the end-users to invest significantly in the market during the year 2019 hence powering the growth of the market. Hence, the global proptech market is poised to provide several lucrative profitable business opportunities for the market players during the coming years.
Factors such as rising adoption of numerous technologically enabled innovative solutions or services across the real estate industry is gaining major traction and is expected to be the major market driving force during the coming years. Furthermore, the emergence of robust as well as efficient solution for property management and various other business operation among the asset and facility manager across residential and commercial buildings is also positively influencing the growth of the market. Additionally, the improved and efficient business operation through technologically enabled property management solution is projected to witness notable adoption among the end-user during the coming years.
Galileo Software Services, InspectRealEstate, Locale, Opendoor, Optix (ShareDesk Global Inc, PropertyGuru Pte Ltd, REA Group Ltd, RexLab, Spacewell, ZWEISPAC
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
Get a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00015057/
Our analysts monitoring the situation across the globe explains that the market will generate remunerative prospects for producers post the COVID-19 crisis. The report aims to provide an additional illustration of the latest scenario, economic slowdown, and COVID-19 impact on the overall industry.
Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- 150+ Pages Research Report
- Includes List of table & figures
- Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- Facts and Factors research methodology
- Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the virtual reality industry. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Purchase a copy of report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00015057/
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global PropTech market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the PropTech market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our wide range of research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]