This “Smart Water Management Market” report provides a thorough analysis of estimating market size and current trends of industry. The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market development status, upcoming opportunities, and growth rate. The research study diminishes the risks involved in making decisions as well as strategies for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The report includes details of emerging trends, growth history, sales channel, manufacturers profiled in business, market share of product, application and regional scope of industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244536
Smart Water Management Market Covers Manufacturers:
Scope of the Report:
Smart water management is a technology used for collecting, share and analyze data from water equipment and water networks. It is used by water managers to find leaks, lower energy usage, conserve water, predict equipment failure and ensure regulatory compliance.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244536
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Detailed Overview of Smart Water Management Market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influencing growth factors that are thriving demand and latest trends running in the market.
- Smart Water Management Market forecast for global market split into segments like region, product, applications, end-user, technology, etc.
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global Smart Water Management Market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key player along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the Smart Water Management Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the Smart Water Management Market demand?
Key Market Trends:
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) to Record a Huge Penetration
– The remote operability through a distributed network, reduced operational costs, increased water savings are the prime promoters of SCADA adoption.
– Moreover, by 2050 it is estimated that 70% of the population will live in urban areas and historical lack of investment in water management is putting the entire water networks in immense pressure. Owing to this, SCADA is being increasingly used in water control and management.
– Further, SCADA adoption is set to penetrate with the growth in smart cities and smart water projects worldwide. In Europe, 100 smart cities have a great scope for adoption of SCADA for solving the problems of water management. London had deployed SCADA for its Thames water management which saw a 13% decrease in water consumption.
– Additionally, from 2018 to 2024 the governments worldwide will invest in 14 billion USD smart water projects which is further expected to augment the market growth.
Europe to be One of the Early Adopters of Smart Water Management Systems
– Europe has around 3.5 million kilometers of the water distribution network which poses great challenges for the government to manage the distribution network presently. For revamping the infrastructure there is a need for EUR 20 billion investment per year.
– In Northern Europe, the Investments are for maintaining the existing systems and in the Mediterranian region, the investments need to be made to comply with Europe’s standards and modern water management systems.
– The EU Commission has also laid out a vision for the future of smart water across the region in its Digital Single Market for Water Services Action Plan that will further drive the market growth.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244536
Target Audience of Smart Water Management Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Key Reasons to Smart Water Management Market Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Smart Water Management market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End User that is expected to dominate the Smart Water Management market is analyzed in detail
- The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth of Smart Water Management market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Regional analysis of Smart Water Management market studied, during the forecast period
- The segments that are expected to dominate the Smart Water Management market studied.
Detailed TOC of Smart Water Management Market Report 2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Need to Manage the Increasing Global Demand for Water
4.3.2 Need to Reduce Non-Revenue Water Losses
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Capital Investments to Install Infrastructure
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.1.1 Asset Management
5.1.2 Distribution Network Monitoring
5.1.3 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
5.1.4 Meter Data Management (MDM)
5.1.6 Other Solutions
5.2 By Service
5.2.1 Managed Service
5.2.2 Professional Service
5.3 By End User
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 COMPANY PROFILES
6.1.1 ABB Ltd
6.1.2 IBM Corporation
6.1.3 GE Water & Process Technologies (Suez group)
6.1.4 Honeywell International Inc
6.1.5 Schneider Electric (+ Aveva)
6.1.6 Siemens AG
6.1.7 Utility Systems (Micro Mega Holdings Limited)
6.1.8 Hitachi Ltd
6.1.9 Arad Metering Technologies
6.1.10 TaKaDu Limited
6.1.11 Sensus Inc. (Xylem Inc.)
6.1.12 Itron Inc.
6.1.13 i2O Water Ltd
6.1.14 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
6.1.15 Esri Geographic Information System Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
TV Show and Film Market Forecast Analysis 2021-2025 | Global Industry Size, Key Strategies, Historical Analysis, Segmentation, Emerging Trends by Growth Insights, Business Prospects with Covid-19 Impact
Composite Insulators Market Growth Factors and Leading Players Analysis 2021 – Industry Trends, Share, Size, Top Key Players Analysis and Forecast Research with Business Revenue and Opportunities till 2027